18-HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP gOLF COURSEThe Village Club of Sands Point offers one of the most beautiful yet challenging golf courses on Long Island. Designed by renowned course architect, Tom Doak, our championship 18-hole golf course takes you over rolling hills, sprawling greens, and breathtaking views of Hempstead Harbor and the Manhattan Skyline.
This spectacular golf course has five sets of tees, making it enjoyable for players of all skill levels. With wide, lush fairways, doglegs, and water hazards, the course has been carefully designed to be in perfect harmony with the native Long Island Gold Coast landscape.
|YARDS / RATING / SLOPE
|71.6 / 132
|70.0 / 124
|69.0 / 121
|74.9 / 132
|66.2 / 117
|71.1 / 125
|69.2 / 120
Our professional staff also offer Adult group clinics that nurtures a comfortable environment for beginners to learn the game as well as providing our members to meet new friends at the club.
Our open year round indoor facility includes two indoor bays boasting Flightscope technology that allow our members to enjoy working on their game either with one of our PGA instructors or alone no matter what season it is.
GOLF FACILITIESOur full operational Golf facilities are open from Mid-March to Mid-December. However, weather dependent then we keep the course open through the winter months to allow our members play at their leisure. Our Indoor training facility is open all year round. Our Golf amenities include:
- Newly Renovated Grass Driving Range with Toptracer Range Technology
- Practice Putting Green
- Short Game Area for Chipping, Pitching, and Bunker Practice
- Junior Program that includes Junior group clinics and PGA Junior League Team
- Private Individual Instruction
- Group Instruction
- Indoor Training facility that includes two hitting bays, Flightscope technology and Putting area
- Pro Shop fully stocked with the latest equipment & apparel